The goal of PHIL & ONZI is to be a preeminent full-service IP firm in each of the markets we choose to serve. At the end of each year, we want our firm to be better, stronger and more highly regarded than it was at the beginning. While the markets we serve and the practice areas we offer may change over time, PHIL & ONZI will define itself in the following ways wherever it serves:
• We will serve our clients interests first. Our firms success will follow.
• We will dedicate ourselves to providing the highest level of legal services to meet our clients needs, assured that the quality, dependability and timeliness of each attorneys work now is the best source of more work for the firm in the future.
• We will act at all times with the highest level of ethics and professionalism, including abiding with the laws of professional responsibility.
• Our attorneys and staffs – are the most important asset we have. We will treat them that way, with a high level of personal respect.
• We will distinguish ourselves by the intensity of effort that our attorneys, particularly our partners, devote to their clients. We will reward our attorneys for their service to our clients, expansion of current client relationships and development of new client relationships.
• We will work as a team. We will encourage teamwork among our attorneys to serve clients, expand current client relationships and develop new client relationships, particularly among attorneys in different practice areas and different geographic locations. We will discourage behavior that places individual interests above the firm’s or that is disrespectful of any of our colleagues.
• Our firm leaders will act with the ethics, openness, responsiveness and fairness that they would expect if they were being led by others.
• We will select our attorneys carefully, knowing that the best people produce the best firm. To those attorneys that join us we will provide a platform, which includes the support of our attorneys and staffs, to advance their careers as far and as fast as their abilities allow.